Fire Alarms Systems aren’t thought about until they are needed, but they play an important role in protecting facilities and people. Fire alarms systems detect fire in its early stages, notify occupants and responders and control other building systems to minimize damage. But how you accomplish this is the key. Whether a simple manual notification system to complex smoke control system, TSG can supply a cost effective solution to your needs. Integrate with other building, access, and security systems. We deliver a comprehensive, cost efficient, easy to use solutions regardless of the size of your facility within you budget. Certified and Trained Professionals that will provide the required services to your building’s life safety systems without interruption of your day to day operations. In-house NICET personnel on staff for application and design.
Why TSG for fire protection?
- We represent industry leading products
- Factory trained and certified technicians
- Smoke detection, smoke control, air sampling
- Carbon Monoxide detection system. New York state trained professionals in the meeting the requirements of the New York State carbon monoxide law
- Area of Rescue
- Mass Notification
- Emergency Voice Notification
- Graphic Control workstations and annunciators
- 24 hour emergency service
- Testing services are performed in accordance with NFPA and local code requirements.
TSG belongs to, and is active, in the following fire-related local and New York State professional organizations
- NFPA – National Fire Protection Association
- UNYESA – Upstate New York Electronic Security Association
- ESA – Electronic Security Association
- MCFMIA – Monroe County Fire Marshal and Inspectors Association
- NYESA – New York Electronic Security Association
- Specification Assistance
- System Design
- Test and Inspection