Discover the Difference with TSG!
Nationally known products. An unbeatable reputation. We’re proud of the many reasons clients choose TSG, but most of all it’s our people—an expert, highly dedicated staff.
Technical Systems Group, Inc. provides customized, integrated security solutions and has delivered well designed systems with highly reliable components for more than 39 years. Our staff is highly trained in installing and servicing fire, security, and access control systems—with a passion for designing the most effective solutions possible.
Working At TSG
Our Culture – At TSG, our culture starts with our employees. We recruit and hire employees to be part of the TSG family, who work hard, and are dedicated to providing each customer with an innovative security solution and an excellent customer experience.
Our Values –
- Expertise – we develop and demonstrate our expertise by recruiting and hiring the knowledgeable, engaged professionals and providing world class training from the industry’s leading manufacturers.
- Trust – we can always be trusted to act with integrity and in the interest of our people and customers
- Serve– we work to provide excellent service to our customers. We value employees willing to go the extra mile for a customer or to support other team members.
- Execute – we put a premium on planning properly in advance, accountability, and communications with customer and other appropriate parties.
- Urgency – we maintain a sense of urgency without foregoing quality and effectiveness.
Our Training –TSG is committed to investing in learning and development opportunities for all of our employees to enhance your skills, competencies and abilities to help you become a leading expert in your field.
Our Benefits – TSG offers a competitive benefit and salary package. These benefits include Health, Dental, HSA, Life Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Discounts, Perks and more!
Technical Systems Group is an equal opportunity employer
To apply – Please send your resume to Human Resources at HR@tsgsecurity.com
Senior Service & Installation Technician
We are seeking a Senior Service & Installation Technician with five to seven years experience in installation and maintenance of security, video surveillance, card access, and fire alarm systems. Our preferred candidate would be factory trained in a major access control system such as Lenel or Honeywell Access. Bosch programming experience is strongly desired.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work with TSG Sales to specify jobs. Assist with job costing and planning.
- Liaison between customer and TSG Operations.
- Timely, on budget installations of projects.
- Field work including panel terminations, programming, start up and testing of security and fire alarm systems.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and solving systems problems and failures.
- Ensure work is in accordance with applicable codes and standard practices.
- Provide system turnover to customers including training.
- Perform scheduled fire alarm tests and inspections.
- Provide on site service during and after normal business hours.
- An Associate’s Degree in Electronics or Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including SQL. MCSE preferred. Network and OSHA 10 certification a plus.
- Must have a valid New York state driver’s license, good driving record, and be eligible for security clearance.
We provide training, tools and equipment necessary to succeed in this position. Talk to us if you are looking to work for an employer that is supportive, respected, team-oriented and looking to grow. If you can deliver high quality work within defined deadlines with integrity and a positive attitude, then consider applying with TSG.