Technical System Group COVID-19 Communication
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Technical Systems Group (TSG) has implemented actions in accordance with the laws and guidelines provided by national, state and local government, the CDC and other health agencies. These actions are aimed at maintaining business services and continuity for all our customers in the safest possible manner.
Be assured that TSG will continue to operate on a 7×24 basis to provide essential and critical services. We have made changes in our operations to meet your needs while fully supporting the goals of containing the virus. The office and phones will be manned each day and we continue to deliver services to our clients including work on new projects.
We are employing all possible precautions including the following:
- Closely following COVID-19-related developments, as well as relevant travel and health advisories and government agency websites.
- Educating colleagues on infection control and good personal hygiene.
- Asking colleagues to adopt the precautions at all times, including following masking requirements.
- Establishing coverage routines to minimize disruption.
- Ensure plans are in place for colleagues quarantined or infected.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all company premises daily to reduce the risk of infection.
- Instituting remote workforce options.
- Limiting inventory management to one individual – not allowing others in our warehouse and using special part handling procedures.
Using the above precautions, we are working at customer sites, both for service-related issues and projects. When on-site, our technicians are following the same protocols as established for our offices. In addition, we have outfitted our service technicians with masks and other protective gear (including training on how to use it properly).
TSG will continue to work with our product partners regarding any impacts COVID-19 may have to manufacturing, shipping, and delivery, which could impact TSG’s ability to provide service to our customers. We work with a wide range of product and distribution channel partners to maintain a steady supply of products. We encourage our customers to continue engaging with their account representatives on latest developments.
We are hopeful the actions outlined above will keep you and the TSG team safe and healthy.
We are grateful for your continued business. Stay safe and continue to communicate any needs or concerns.
Susan Traniello / Michael Traniello